Laying Worker #743172 - Ask Extension


Laying Worker #743172

Asked April 07, 2021, 9:36 PM EDT

Help! I have laying workers and no queen. What do I do?

Columbia County Washington

Expert Response

You will need a new queen.  I would suggest that you contact your local Beekeeper Association.  They will help you to get one ASAP.  Here's one that I hope is near you:

Mid-Columbia Beekeeper Association

PO Box 1123, Richland WA 99352 (509) 316-0497

Alice Slusher Replied April 07, 2021, 9:47 PM EDT

Loading ...